Sunday 15 December 2013

H A P P Y C H R I S T M A S !!




Just to say THANK YOU for all the support and encouragement you have given me.

My intention was to write about places I know and love, and some places I always intended to visit and never quite got round to it.  I try not to concentrate on the most popular locations or events you may know of already.

I have been surprised at the response I have received from readers from around the world.  People enjoy my photographs of Wales because they lived here and moved for work;  their parents lived here and moved for work;  they visit regularly and are looking for places to visit;  and some are just curious about this beautiful place.

Whatever your reason for reading, may I wish to

a Very Happy & Peaceful Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment