Wednesday 2 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2013 !!

I wish everyone a very happy 2013.

Here is a little puzzle for your free time:

1. WHAT IS THIS ?
???

2. WHERE DOES THIS PATHWAY LEAD ?


3. WHAT CAN WE DO TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY OF THE SOUTH WALES VALLEYS ?

Primrose in bloom in my garden on 2nd January 2013


Thank you all for supporting my blog, over the past twelve months you have made nearly 10,000 views.   When I started writing I would never have believed so many people would have found this site amongst the millions of sites on the Worldwide Web.  



Answer to first puzzle picture above:

1.
Winter sun, shining along a mossy wall
2.



Sorry, this pathway only leads into the field behind,
but I thought it made an interesting picture.





3.
I'll keep loading photographs of the local area to this blog.
Brecon & Mon Canal between Sebastopol & Pontnewynydd


Thank you again for viewing my blog, even if you never manage to visit South Wales.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment